Sunday, October 4, 2020

No Post This Week

 Hi all.  I know my posting has been pretty unpredictable lately, and here I go again.  We've had family around all weekend and, honestly, it's just been one of those weeks. 

So, instead of spending a couple of hours working on a blog post, I'm going to take some time off and enjoy the fall colors, maybe from the seat of a motorcycle if the weather holds.

I'm also refusing to give up on the Halloween spirit, even if parties and kids roaming around the neighborhood in costumes may not be a thing for the first time in like forever.

Maybe it just means we'll have to spend the Halloween season focusing more on 1:1 time and adult activities.


Have a great week. 



6 comments:

  1. Please try to enjoy your time away.

    Your Faithful Reader, and Occasional Commenter,
    Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her most effective humbling techniques are lying naked over her lap while she scolds and lectures me about my misdeeds.I have to suppress my male pride to resist responding and accept her points .
    The other one had to be her ,thankfully subtle, 'hints about a potential spanking in front of others which puts me in humble mode right away.
    I still recall an occasion when some years ago, after ignoring her warnings , she actually fetched the paddle and showed it to a female friend of ours .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Dan ,posted that to the wrong post!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."