Saturday, September 5, 2026

No Post This Week

Hi all. I hope you're having a good weekend and, for those in the US, a peaceful and/or adventurous long holiday weekend.  

We had some social commitments this week that left me pretty worn out, with some errands to catch up on.  So, I'm going to enjoy my three-day weekend by doing a whole lot of nothing.

Have a great week.  Feel free to keep commenting on/discussing the DWC pamphlets I posted last week and any thoughts they stimulate for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."