Saturday, May 23, 2020

Sunday postings

Hi all.  I hope you're all tucked in safe and sound for a healthy three-day weekend.  I guess lockdowns temper some of the benefit of telling people to be careful while enjoying the holiday.

I have slowly been recovering some of my interest in blogging, but I'm also finding that even in the current environment Saturdays are often just too busy or there are too many fun things to do to spend a couple of hours blogging.  So, I'm planning to push posts to Sundays at least for the summer and possibly for the duration.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."