Saturday, October 5, 2024

The Club - Meeting 493 - Pegging for Punishment, i.e. Strap-ons Used for Disciplinary Purposes

"Do you want to have an easy life? Then always stay with the herd and lose yourself in the herd." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hello all.  Welcome back to the Disciplinary Couples Club.  Our weekly meeting of men and women who are in, or interested in being in, Domestic Discipline and/or Female Led (FLR) relationships.

 

Once again, before we get started, I would like to thank the female commenters who have recently joined us and to extend an invitation to all others who may be inclined to move from “lurker” to “commenter” status. We like having you around.

 

I hope you all had a great week.  Mine was better with respect to keeping to my diet, exercise and drinking goals. Though, of course, there is one day of week left.

 

It was an up and down week on one of my other long-term problems: displays of temper.  It’s election season, of course, and for me that includes an immersion in some small town political issues for the first time.  Community engagement in the Facebook era really does illustrate the best and the worst of our democratic system.  I will say that despite getting provoked pretty badly and baldly at one point, I did better at keeping my cool than I might have in days past.

 

 

That’s despite the fact that while Anne has started issuing spanking threats again—a good sign regarding her medical recovery—given her objective physical condition those threats are pretty empty and will remain so for at least a few more weeks.

 

I'm also disappointed that summer is hanging on tenaciously where we are.  I'd usually have a yard full of Halloween decorations up by now, but with my sprinkler system still on to keep my grass from dying, it's not really workable.  It also inhibits the fall celebratory mood that usually leads me to posting a ton of Halloween inspired naughty pics and artwork.

 

 

I thought we had a good discussion last week.  Thank you to all of you who provided topic suggestions. Some of the comments that didn’t suggest topics also gave me some ideas.  So, I feel like I have enough to work with for a little while, but keep them coming.

 

One request around topic suggestions, however. When I say that I’m out of ideas and could use suggestions, and people are good enough to provide me with some, please DON’T respond to their suggestions during the then-current discussion.  The whole reason I ask for suggestions is to use the results for FUTURE topics.  It can sap the energy from that future discussion if everyone works it over prematurely.  And, after ten years, it’s pretty damn hard to generate continuing energy.

 

Anyway, one topic that seemed to attract a fair bit of attention was “pegging” or using a “strap-on” for disciplinary purposes.  I immediately locked onto it as the topic I wanted to do for this week, not because of the substance but because I thought I might be able to save some time and recycle an old post instead of doing a new one from scratch.

 

 

Thus, I was surprised when I searched all the old posts and found that I’ve never really done a full topic devoted exclusively to strap-ons as disciplinary tools.  It has come up and, in fact, has been discussed pretty thoroughly a few times. But, it almost always happened in the context of a post on “alternative” (to spanking) punishments.

 

What struck me about some of those earlier posts is that I would usually focus in the post on grounding as an exemplary alternative punishment, but strap-ons seemed to grab the most attention in the comments.  That pattern seemed to be on display again last week, when several people, including some of the wives, jumped in with comments or questions after Alan suggested strap-ons as a full topic. And, in looking through my art collection, it certainly does seem to be a prevalent subject.  In fact, I have way more examples than I can use in one post.  In fact, I have to work in this one by Paulo Serpieri because I love his stuff, even if this one doesn't have any facially apparent disciplinary angle.




So, since the interest level seems to be high, let’s do it.

 

As seems to be the case here more often than I like to admit, some of you seem to be a lot more adventurous when it comes to exploring various disciplinary angles than we have been. 

 

We have done strap-on play, but that’s what it was – play.  And, that was several years ago.  Anne has never used it as a disciplinary tool or for role enforcement. In fact, I’m struggling to recall whether we had even started exploring DD the last time we tried it.  I’m fairly sure we had, given how long that’s been, but I don’t think we were very far along in exploring any sort of explicit FLR orientation.

 

I’m very sure that when we did it, I was the one who initiated it, which may be some further evidence that even if I wasn’t consciously pursuing an FLR at that time, some of those dynamics were percolating in my subconscious.

 

I don’t think either of us had a negative reaction to the experience, but since we haven’t done it again in many years, that says a lot about how much it interested us at the time.

 

I think that might be different today, at least it might if the express purpose was either as a form of punishment or if it were being used for role-affirmation purposes. 

 

In either case, I think it would involve Anne consciously trying to make it an unpleasant experience for me, through some combination of the size of the strap-on and the vigorousness of her use of it.

 

 

I also think there would have to be a very substantial change in her usual demeanor, with her taking on a very Top-like, dare I say, masculine persona.

 

 

 When reviewing the old “alternative punishment” posts that led to robust strap-on discussions, I found this from Marisa, one of my favorite former commenters:

 

“I have used a strap-on several times as an alternative punishment and I will probably use it again as necessary. I first got the idea from Elise Sutton's blog during a period Jay was having some serious attitude issues. She is over the top on much of her female superiority themes, but she is right about the strap-on. It is very effective in inducing obedience and submission and the effects are long lasting. The problem with the strap-on for discipline is the time a session takes. If I need to I can administer a sound spanking in ten minutes or less. But punishing him with a strap-on takes an hour or more. Hygiene requires preparing and administering at least one enema which is time consuming. Actually, penetrating a man not used to it takes even more time as does making sure he is getting the message I am sending. Also, Jay at least needs much longer after care when receiving a strap-on compared to a spanking. I don't see the strap-on ever replacing a good spanking but when I need to get his attention it really does work. It also is something that can be used with family or friends in the house. A wife that is looking for an alternative to spanking might try it ,keeping in mind the time issues. If you have the time, it can be a good option.”

 

Al and Alan gave some great comments as well, but I hope they’ll join in this week with their experiences and latest thoughts on them. 

 

So, what are your experiences with pegging?  For those of you who have engaged in it, was it purely for pleasure, or for disciplinary purposes? If disciplinary, what is/was the primary goal?  Punishment? Role affirmation/reinforcement?   Displaying her dominance and his submission? 

 

Something else?  Is it something that generally accompanies a disciplinary spanking or is it separate?

 


 If it is about role affirmation or displaying dominance or conversely submission, was the strap-on used only anally?  

 


If you’re willing, please give us some details.  How did you determine the size to use?  Was there a goal to use something large enough to make it uncomfortable?   

 

 

What is/was her demeanor like?  What was the emotional impact on her?  On him? 

 

For those of you who haven’t done it, is it something you are interested in?  Why or why not? If you did give it a try, do you have a vision for things like the parties’ respective demeanors, how hard or aggressive it should be, etc.?

 

I hope you all have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. I think pegging is a good way to finish after a good spanking..it really shows that the woman is in charge!! I want my wife to peg me but she is reluctant to do so..too bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my wife and I had been in our FLR with DD for about a year I for the first time in life and in my late fifties began playing around with prostate massage. This led me to some sites that talked about and sold pegging materials. I bought a couple of pairs of pegging panties for my wife and a few strapless strap ons designed for pegging. I shyly asked my wife if she would explore this with me sometime and she reluctantly agreed. I told her that it would likely give me an intense prostate orgasm and also reinforce her authority and dominance, but we agreed not to do it as punishment because we don’t mix up punishment and sexual pleasure. Punishment is serious business. That’s not to say that afterwards, during after care and the intense intimacy that comes with that and subspace that sex doesn’t usually occur after a real punishment spanking. It usually does. It is hard to describe but the events are kept very much individual and distinct in our marriage. Anyway, she pegged me and it went pretty well. She had a difficult time keeping it in and never really found the right angle to stimulate the prostate enough for orgasm. I thoroughly enjoyed it though and particularly the arousal associated with being totally controlled and dominated by my wife penetrating me and the whole role reversal thing. It was hot! She didn’t get much out of it, and at one point it got a little messy and that turned both of us off. We cleaned up and laughed and made great love. We really are best friends. If it ever happens again I guess I’ll do an enema, but that has to upset normal bowel flora and can’t possibly be very healthy for you. I don’t think it’s something we would ever use for punishment. I do think it would be highly effective though especially if she were angry and used a large dildo. We only used it anally. Honestly, I think I would have to convince her pretty hard to try it again. She would do it to please me, but not on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you covering this topic Dan and I look forward to reading everyone’s stories and advice.
    I do enjoy pegging and have often fantasized about getting to have my husband that way. Up until this point he was not ready to do so, but a few months ago he told me he wanted to let me peg him and give all of himself to me. I’ve been extremely excited but also nervous as I want to make sure it goes smoothly and is enjoyable for him. I know exactly what it means to him to give me this.
    I’ve never thought of using pegging as a disciplinary measure, and probably won’t ever do so, but I definitely could see myself using it as a tool to reinforce his submission. Maybe one day we can work up to incorporating it after an intense disciplinary spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss E:

      Yes Dan thank you for covering this. I do think I have some unresolved, unmet needs around pegging. I would participate occasionally for pleasure, but that would be more often than my wife would enjoy, so I think I am going to approach her about incorporating it rarely and after a particularly intense punishment spanking where she is really angry with me and wants to give me more, but the spanking has reached its peak and use a larger strap on than she would for pleasure, but not so large as to be dangerous and really put me in my place. I do think that this would cement the dynamic and drive her points home with exclamation points. Drinking more than allowed and sloppy behavior has been a continuous, persistent issue. Although discipline has improved it a lot. I think with an occasional pegging and brutal spanking it might be permanently resolvable with FLR/DD alone. Drinking is a large and complex problem, and I used to think those were not really solvable with FLR/DD, but since we have made certain every spanking is a brutal memorable event with surrender and submission at its end I think I could be disciplined in to moderate drinking. I am much improved already. maybe pegging is what is needed (but rarely). Dan maybe a topic sometime is can FLR/DD solve big complex issues, but not here and now. Let’s stick to pegging.

      Delete

This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."