Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Forum - Question of the Week



Hi All.  I hope all the U.S.-based readers had a good Independence Day holiday.

Before getting to this week's question, I would encourage you to read last week's contributions if you have not done so already.  While the volume of responses may have been relatively light, a couple of them were, in my opinion,  very hot!  I loved one of the postings about a workplace spanking.  That one definitely merits its own topic at some point in the future.

Now, for this week's question: Have you ever had to hide the markings left from a spanking or had someone see the results? Maybe you had to hide while showering in they gym?  Make up a lie when visiting your doctor?  Tell us all about one of those embarrassing moments or something you had to do to avoid detection!

2 comments:

  1. The one guaranteed spanking break I get each year is the week before my annual physical - although I have been warned not to push it or I might find myself presenting a marked behind to my female doctor. At the gym, I leave my underwear on when changing and shower when I get home - as my bottom is marked to some degree as often as not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has completely the opposite view on this.I am not exempt from being spanked,whether it is a doctor's appointment,or a beach Holiday.In fact if I have been caned on holiday,which I frequently am,I have to wear skimpy Speedos,much to the amusement of other people on the beach,as they do little to conceal the bruises and stripes,that my wife expertly produces.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."