Hi all. I'm tied up with a few things this weekend and won't be posting. In the meantime, if people have ideas for future topics, please let me know.
A tribute to the original Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC), continuing its purpose of encouraging the application of good old-fashioned discipline (spanking) by wives of their misbehaving husbands. With approval of the DWC founders, this blog makes much of the the DWC's advice and stories available to a new generation of couples interested in Domestic Discipline. This site is for adults only and includes adult content. If you are not an adult or are offended by such material, please leave now.
Sunday, July 26, 2026
8 comments:
This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."
At the end of the post last week, Donn said that in her "tips and methods" essay, Aunt Kay felt that a simple discipline session could act as a pressure relief valve for both parties. She can use her authority to put me over her knee to punish me for something I did, or just to get my attention. Regardless of her motivation for spanking, I will always be grateful that she is strong enough to insist on it, even if I didn't want a spanking at the time. When there has been some frustration between us, it's easy for me to go into a quiet, self absorbed, head space. It will be impossible for me to remain there, once I am about to get a hard spanking. After it is over, we will both feel better, and we will be intimate again. It would be interesting to me to hear if any of you experience the same thing.
ReplyDeleteNorton,
DeleteFirst off, I agree with the term kink that most are referring to in last weeks post. I’m on board as well with Donn referencing how a good bare bottom spanking could change your attitude immediately. I get into a self absorbed head space at times that I feel, is selfish, immature, and at times rude. This seems to be part of being a man, but something I find regrettable when it occurs. My mouth gets me in trouble and my wife despises when I raise my voice. I’ve explained to her that you hold the cards to correcting this behavior. A good thrashing, the minute I raise my voice, could drive significant changes. After a sound thrashing has been given, I’m humble, and my affection for my wife is raised to a level prior to punishment. It’s something she has noticed as well. We were on the DL for a few weeks due to some medical issues, and she flat out told me I was getting a beating. She delivered and she noticed a change in my behavior immediately. I truly believe that after a severe punishment, my attitude improves along with my positivity and affection towards her.
T
We're still being forced to wait for my tailbone to heal before we can get DD going again. But, it is slowly getting better. As the prospect for a real spanking starts to inch closer, I am starting to hate the thought of getting one, even though I've thought about it non-stop for weeks. I know how much it's going to hurt after a break this long, and I really don't want to experience that. Yet, I know exactly what you mean about attitude. Mine has definitely gotten worse over the last three months, adn it comes down to that self-absorbed headspace you talked about. For me, I feel it as increased negativity and cynicism, and it gets expressed as a snotty, know-it-all attitude.
DeleteSpanking you for coming across as snotty or having a know it all attitude seems like very reasonable reasons for a spanking. Though I don't come across as snotty, I can get quite cynical, especially when I read the paper. It would be a completely understandable question for her to ask me if I needed a spanking to help me snap out of it. Simply asking that question might be enough to do the trick, but it would be more impressive if she just stated something like "I am tired of the way you are acting, and I am going to change that attitude rite now by giving you a good, hard spanking. Take off your pants and go stand in the corner - I'll be with you in a minute." At which point I would have instantly forgotten all about whatever was troubling me, and be very focused on what was about to happen to me instead.
DeleteT, it's paradoxical, isn't it? We want to avoid being punished and yet we unconsciously behave in ways that result in us getting painful and embarrasing spankings. We depend on our wives or partners to insist on it, resulting in inreased intimacy for you as a couple, so you both usually end up in a better mood after a spanking is given. Added incentives for her are less arguments, your increased respect and admiration for her, and hopefully, better behavior from you. If F/M DD became more popular, there would be a lot less need for marriage counseling. If a guy who has a predisposition for DD has a partner that is able to provide real spankings when he needs them, there will be far less of a chance he will be looking elsewhere.
ReplyDeleteNorton,
DeleteI couldn’t agree more with you. As much as I despise the thrashing, it is something that I feel resets me immediately. I did some yard work over the weekend, and we have these forsythia bushes. I was cutting them back and she said to make sure to cut two switches for me. She said to cut good ones as I’m going to wear your bare bottom out with them. Your attitude stinks. I felt myself get red with embarrassment. I don’t know why that is, but I felt like a naughty school boy that had been caught. True to her word, she blistered my bottom with those switches. My admiration and love for my wife is so much different than our friends. They wonder why after so long together that we seemed so in tune with each other. Little do they know the true reason why. I do feel that a lot of marriages would benefit significantly with F/M DD. Obviously it wouldn’t help marriages that are doomed to begin with, but there definitely would be a lot less marriage counselors around. I think it only increases a level of intimacy between you and your spouse. I’m happy I found someone who understands and sees the benefits of DD. She sees the attitude adjustment and humbling afterwards. The guys had a golf outing and I overheard one guy at the bar tell the bartender, I better get home before my wife wears my bottom out. I did a double take and was gonna say something, but he left immediately. I guess there are others out there as well.
T
That was definitely a revealing comment to overhear. Maybe I need to start dropping broad hints like that from time to time. Many would assume I was joking, but maybe someone picks up on it and an interesting conversation ensues . . .
DeleteI can sympathize with Dan I had to wait for months for my wife to heal and I dreaded the impending spanking when she was close to being able to administer one. Like you it's all I could think about while she was in the process of healing. The interesting thing was when we talked about it she couldn't wait to be able to give me a spanking. The hard thing was when it finally happened it was for a very real selfish act on my part. The guilt was eating me up. When the spanking was over I was crying real tears for sometime after while I stood in the corner apologizing over and over again. That did not prevent her from putting me back across her lap before bed to drive home the point that it better never happen again. It definitely was a reset for us. Things have been way better and the intimacy is like nothing we have experienced before. Touching and holding each other like we are truly in love. She loves the attention I have been giving her since she started spanking me again when I get out of line
ReplyDelete