Hi all. Sorry to do this two weeks in a row, but we have some family stuff going on this weekend, so I won't be posting.
A tribute to the original Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC), continuing its purpose of encouraging the application of good old-fashioned discipline (spanking) by wives of their misbehaving husbands. With approval of the DWC founders, this blog makes much of the the DWC's advice and stories available to a new generation of couples interested in Domestic Discipline. This site is for adults only and includes adult content. If you are not an adult or are offended by such material, please leave now.
Pages
Saturday, September 12, 2026
7 comments:
This blog is a curated resource for those genuinely and positively interested in DD and FLR lifestyles. Comments that are rude, uncivil, inconsistent with the blog's theme or off-topic may not be posted or may be removed. Please use a name or initials (doesn't have to be your real one) when commenting - it helps commenters keep track of who is "talking."
Enjoy your family time Dan .
ReplyDeleteI expect your next post have news on how Anne is dealing with that list she is keeping ...that is probably pretty long by now!
ReplyDeleteDan. I know you’re always interested in possible contents for posts and discussions. This may be a little too vague and esoteric but I’ll put it out there any and you can use it or not, as you wish. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking recently, trying to understand better the motivations and emotions behind this DD lifestyle that we’re in. We’ve covered much of this stuff in the past. My view is that these punishments provide her with a way to work off any anger, assuage any feelings of guilt I may have, and overall, hugely benefit a marriage as problems don’t hang around poisoning the atmosphere for hours or days. I’ve been coming to the conclusion however that there’s more to it than that, related to cost - in the sense that to be real, a punishment must have some kind of real cost associated with it (I don’t mean monetary.) I guess I’ll elaborate if this turns into a discussion The second area I’ve been pondering will only resonate with some of the participants here. I have had an interest in spanking since my teens (on either side of the paddle) but only discovered DD when I found the DWC website around 2000. Spanking was obviously sexual for me until then, but I’ve never been into the idea of gentle. Whether giving or receiving, I always expected it to be at least quite hard, with a good after-glow. So my question is, for those who have such an interest, and I guess people who use maintenance spankings as well, what distinguishes a real punishment spanking from any other kind ? Is it just a matter of intensity or is there more to it ? TG
TG, can you tell us a little more about what you mean by "cost"? It might help me construct a topic around it.
Delete
DeleteHmmmm. I’ll try, I don’t promise it will be very coherent, but here goes….. One can apologize for something said, done, or not done. It’s only words, it’s easy and costs nothing. I’d suggest it may be a good start but it can be just a brush-off to make it go away with minimal effort. So I guess the next step is buying flowers or something like that. It’s something I do sometimes for no particular reason, but I’d never do that to say sorry. It’s always felt to me like a cop-out. Again, there’s no real cost to this - I don’t count a few dollars for the flowers. I suppose this feels like “I can do stuff that I know will upset her, whether deliberately or carelessly, and just make it better without it really inconveniencing me in any way.” I see a punishment spanking as something that, in terms of genuine physical pain, costs me something. It should be long and hard enough that I really want to avoid it. If I’ve screwed up in some way, it shouldn’t be too easy for me to repent, and saying sorry or buying flowers is too easy. It also clearly is related to behavior modification, which I think we’ve discussed before. The punishment should be severe enough to discourage a repeat of whatever the behavior was. (Which of course ties in to my second question) So I guess “cost” to me is a genuine consequence that I really want to avoid. I’m not sure that that’s any clearer, but hopefully it will help. TG
Although I am not punished as severely as Dan, it is still hard for me to take while it's happening, and always leaves me with a very red and wrikeled bottom after every spanking. That said, there is a strong desire on my part for her to hold me accountable for breaking any rule, even if it is something I consider trivial. I appreciate her ability to not allow me to get away with anything, and we have come to a place in our DD where there is no longer any drama around spankings. She has become very matter of fact about letting me know when I will be getting one, and I no longer try to argue or give her excuses. I simply say "Yes Ma'am" and set things up for spanking. After reading the DWC pamphlets, it seems we have really adopted Aunt Kay's model of a mature DWC couple, described in her "adult to adult" description in her Scolding pamphlet. This is when the husband simply accepts his wife's authority and thanks her sincerely after she spanks him, which I always do. This "matter of fact" approach works well for both of us, and it would be interesting to learn if any of you out there have developed a similar style of DD.
DeleteWe don’t do maintenance. There must be a valid reason for the spanking. Dev makes certain of lasting effects. Some have been more lasting than others. JR
ReplyDeleteTG, here is my experience with maintenance spankings, which we did for the first 5 years of our DD. The main purpose of them was to remind me of her authority, and to make sure that the spankings continued. She also gave me many punishment spankings during the same time, which were always more intense, longer, and harder. Eventually, I suggested we forgo the maintenance spankings because she wasn't always in the mood, and I didn't want it to feel like a burden to her. She now only spanks when she is in the mood, which is pretty often. She has stepped up our DD, and I have been over her lap probably 8 or 9 times in the last 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete